Training Coordinator - Construction
My client, an expanding construction company based in Maidstone, is looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a brand new role, with tons of opportunity for progression and the chance to really make your mark.
This role is a fast paced, varied and business critical position. Duties include:
- Managing training for the entire organisation, including site staff, ensuring that all certifications and site cards are issued, up to date and recorded centrally.
- Sourcing the best training courses, coordinate and follow up as necessary, dealing with industry related regulations and processes where necessary.
- Becoming the 'go to' person for the internal database used to record all employee records,
- Developing first class relationships with all departments to ensure this is kept up to date you are informed of any starters/leavers and people let you know if they can't attend
- Carrying out administrative support tasks for the Learning and Development team
- Use of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word to an advanced level to produce reports and presentations for senior management
- Budgeting and offering financial information related to Training
- Consistent record keeping and management of systems
- Monthly preparation of documents for Board Mee3tings
- Raising POs, issuing invoices
- Managing E-Learning site and making suggestions where necessary
- Making yourself known as the company Training guru!
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience working in a similar role within the Construction industry
- Have an idea of CITB levy planning
- Have advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Be a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Be organised, meticulous, efficient and love to implement and improve processes
- Be a strong character, able to demonstrate assertiveness where necessary, in a professional and effective manner
- Be enthusiastic and honest with a great sense of humour!
You will be joining a friendly team, within a successful company who are growing and can offer lots of career progression and investment in the future. This is a rare and exciting opportunity, so if you have the skills and experience required please do apply online immediately!
This role is being handled by Emily at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment