My client, a rapidly growing and successful business based in Portishead, is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sales Coordinator to join their team. You will be looking after a number of customer accounts, ensuring their orders are efficiently and effectively management through to completion. As such you will need excellent communication & customer service skills and great attention to detail.
Duties will involve:
• Taking and managing customer orders
• Handling any customer queries relating to orders / services
• Providing regular updates to customers by way of progress / status reports
• Liaising with courier/transport companies to fulfil orders and ensure everything is set up and running smoothly
• Amend orders and rebook in deliveries efficiently with minimal delay
• Completing internal KPI paperwork to show daily figures
• Ad-hoc support to management to assist in developing and growing this side of the business
The ideal candidate will have a good level of customer service experience from a sales administration/coordination role. You will be used to working in a fast paced environment and be flexible and quick thinking in a constantly evolving environment.
Benefits include: salary up to GBP23k, 23 days holiday plus banks, Group Pension Scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free parking onsite.
Hours for this role will be either 8:30am - 4:30pm or 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday working on a shift basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and genuinely work for a great business with career opportunities. If this type of role interests you then apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.