Managing Consultant/Business Manager - Doncaster - Competitive Base Salary + OTE + Benefits Package
Based out of Doncaster this is an excellent opportunity for an existing Managing Consultant/Business Manager to join one of the fastest growing Businesses in Europe according to the 2016 Financial Times 1000 list. We have a turnover in excess of 30 million and see this increasing to 100 million over the next 7 years
Established in 2006, Navartis specialise in the recruitment and placement of senior engineers and managers to the Rail, Power, Civil engineering and Construction industries both here in the UK and internationally. We have grown organically throughout the past 10 years and now have a business need for an experienced Senior Manager to drive and grow an already performing team.
The company has ambitious yet sustainable strategic plans to grow further in the future. We are now seeking an experienced Managing Recruitment Consultant who will play an instrumental role in driving the profitable growth of the business through successfully leading and developing a team of Consultants and promoting expansion and further market diversification.
The role will present the successful individual with an extremely rewarding and satisfying career as well as an opportunity to progress further. We are looking to grow our Rail, Power, Civil Engineering and Construction teams so if you have experience in White Collar Technical recruitment we have a warm desk ready and waiting for you.
- Reporting in to the Director.
- Business to business sales and generating revenue through contract and permanent placements. This is a billing role.
- Working with the leadership team in order to execute and evolve the strategic growth plan.
- Lead and develop a team of Consultants with day to day management duties
- Responsible for the reviews of all the team members
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the teams financial results through meeting placement targets and demonstrating an understanding of league tables, P&L, pricing and margins.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A high calibre, existing Managing Consultant/Business Manager with a minimum of 2 years track record of success in the role
- Experience within White Collar Recruitment
- You will have a proven track record of managing a team of recruitment consultants, developing them, increasing revenue at every opportunity, developing the business and maintaining your own placement targets.
- 5 years + experience in Recruitment
- 2 years + Managing Consultant of a team or Business Manager level
- A demonstrable ability to lead growth and/or changes in a SME business. Substantial previous success of enhancing a team's performance and increasing revenue
- A highly driven and energetic individual with a passion to make a fundamental impact upon the business.
- Exceptional communication, active listening and influencing skills
Please apply, along with a covering letter detailing your recruitment experience to date.
Thank you for your interest in Navartis