PA to MD and Management Directors
PA to MD and Management Team required for immediate temporary job in Sheffield (South)
Your new company
Working for a leading fast paced manufacturing company in Sheffield (south) you will provide PA support to a busy Managing Director and Senior Management Team. This will be a busy position and one that requires an immediate start.
This is a temporary position.
This role is immediately available to start in and is temporary initially for 3-4 months but could become permanent subject to discretion and performance. In order for your application to be successful you will need to be available to start temporary work immediately and not be on notice this is due there being no opportunity to wait for a long notice period to be served.
Your new role
This is an exciting and busy role. You will be providing direct support to the Managing Director and then providing support to 4 further strategic Directors. Ideally you as the successful applicant will have provided PA support at senior level and ideally to more than one Manager/ Director.
You will be able to demonstrate on application the ability to complete the duties of the role as outlined below;
- PA support to Managing Director
- Monthly preparing for management meetings
- Monthly preparation for Board meetings - board packs , agenda setting, minute taking and any associated admin
- Typing documents for the MD and correspondence
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Full use of Microsoft applications
- Any associated or required admin / secretarial support for up to 5 Directors
- HR Admin support as required
- Experience of providing multiple Director support ideal
- Proven PA / EA experience is essential
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a self starter and able to work under limited supervision. You will be a proven PA with a proactive approach and full knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
What you'll get in return
Long term temporary role
Easy to reach location
Hours - full time Monday - Friday 8.30 -5pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.