Registered Nurse RGN RN FULL OR PART TIME
Registered Nurse (RGN RN) FULL OR PART TIME
Are you a General Nurse looking for extra shifts or full time work?
If yes Nurse Plus wants to meet you!
We have work for RGNs / RNs of all levels in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals.
GBP500 CASH BACK FOR ALL NURSES JOINING NURSE PLUS *
As an added bonus we will give you GBP500 in your weekly pay after 150 hours worked!
We have full or part time work available to suit your lifestyle. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you're looking for full time work or to top up your current salary, and accommodate your personal circumstances we have the shifts for you.
Salary: Excellent weekly pay rates for Nurses -
PAYE - GBP18-35 per hour
LTD - GBP22-44 per hour
We have RGN work in Bolton, Bamber Bridge, Bury, Chorley, Leyland and surrounding areas of Lancashire.
- Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
- Registered with NMC
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months experience within the past year
- You must have the right to work with the UK.
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn GBP100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of over 50 offices across the UK. We have an ongoing commitment to develop and support our staff to be the best they can be, this is shown by their passion and dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of the clients they support. We want to be the first choice agency for our staff and first choice provider for our clients.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for Nurse jobs in Salford.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)