Social Worker, Adoption
Social worker, Adoption
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within an adoption team based in Rotherham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is GBP30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services.
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Inform, advise, counsel and support clients and carers, individually and in group settings, to relieve stress and modify attitudes of behaviour to meet the needs of the client.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.