Year 3 Class Teacher needed in Hackney
Class Teacher Needed in East London
A Good school are looking for a KS2 teacher to join their forward thinking, dynamic team.
Our client is a friendly school, serving a diverse community embracing innovative approaches.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
-Be an outstanding primary teacher with high expectations
-Knowledge and confidence with Primary Curriculum
-Commitment to working as part of a team, working collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors
-Be passionate about improving the learning of each pupil
-Have a track record of improving attainment and achievement through implementing effective assessment, monitoring and tracking procedures.
We can offer:
* Opportunity to go permanent
* Close to public transport
* Excellent CPD and career development opportunities
* Supportive parent
* Team of committed, talented and innovative staff
* Consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
* Enthusiastic and friendly pupils with a good attitude to learning
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an exciting and highly motivated professional team.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claudia on or email