Clinical Health and Social Care Assessor
OVERVIEW: CLINICAL HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR
As a result of exciting new contract wins, we are currently seeking an experienced Health & Social Care Assessor to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Apprenticeships including Assistant Practitioner qualifications on behalf of a well-respected private training provider.
You will need to have the relevant occupational background in Nursing, assistant practitioner in a GP surgery, Hospice Care or cancer services.
The role is home based and the learner caseload is located across various locations. Group delivery sessions will be delivered every six weeks in Stoke on Trent.
You will be visiting learners in a clinical setting and so it is essential you have occupational experience within this sector along with relevant qualifications (qualified in the Clinical Health sector, Minimum level 5 or RGN qualified for equivalent) for this role.
You will already hold the relevant Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA or equivalent).
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: CLINICAL HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: CLINICAL HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support Higher Apprenticeship learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including Apprenticeships on the Health pathway and in a variety of locations and environments
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective and also to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: CLINICAL HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR
- Relevant occupational background in Nursing, assistant practitioner in a GP surgery, Hospice Care or cancer services.
- Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1, TAQA or equivalent)
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail / Time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: CLINICAL HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR
Starting salary range between GBP27k - GBP30k (depending on qualifications and experience)
Full Travel expenses & Attractive Employee Benefits package
Further career opportunities with growing organisation
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.