Contracts and Databases Supervisor - Stockbroking
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an exceptional company, to join their successful team as a Contracts and Databases Supervisor. The firm that this position is based with has an exceptionally low staff turnover and is a fantastic investor in its people.
The main focus of this position is as follows:
- To ascertain a good understanding of all Databases and Online systems. Maintain all data on these systems daily in accordance with client, associate and business requirements.
- Oversee and ensure clients are set up with correct commission and fee rates.
- Oversee and ensure all data is entered correctly and promptly into database system working closely with Compliance Department with regards to new client set-up.
- Ensure client documentation has been completed and checked in adherence to FATCA, Crown Dependencies & Overseas Territories (CDOT) & Common Reporting Standard (CRS) requirements.
- To manage orders and their input to the system and the timely despatch of contract notes and transfer forms to clients.
- To ensure that all trades are matched or agreed in a timely manner.
- Oversee Client Onboarding processes.
- Ensure that relevant Stock Exchange and FCA regulations are adhered to.
- Plan and organise the work of his/her teams, monitor operational processes, identify areas for improvement, specify training needs.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants must possess the following:
- The job holder is likely to be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent and be an FCA Registered person, with 5 years relevant experience in the Wealth Management or Stockbroking sector.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of FATCA, CDOT and CRS requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy & Numeracy.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Process management of daily departmental procedures.
Apply today for further information!