Finance Manager - Public Sector
LMA recruitment are exclusively working with a public sector client in London. They are seeking a Finance Manager to manage 4 members of staff. You will be managing the transactional team ensuring accurate and timely processing as well as performing own duties within agreed timetables. This is a great opportunity to support the FC through growth.
- Direct responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the financial accounting team.
- Working within strict timetable and ensuring workloads are managed to enable whole team to meet the deadlines whilst actively supporting the individuals within the team
- Full responsibility for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Functions, Treasury and Cashbook Functions
- Bank recs
- System improvements
- Processing of Fixed Assets and Investments
- Ensuring smooth quarter end/year end reporting including external reports as necessary
- Ideally immediately available or short notice
- Advanced Microsoft Office Software package (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft GP (Great Planes)
- Experience of managing a team
- Ideally newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA, qualified AAT or qualified by experience
- Good working knowledge of the accounting policies and procedures required by a complex charity