HR People Partner - Global Fashion Brand
HR People Partner
Amazing Online Retailer
GBP45,000 plus Excellent Benefits, Bonus & Flexible Reward
The Role / Client
Established in 2000, they are the UK's number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, they are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. They opened their office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after.
The People Team is around 50 people strong, consisting of three centres of excellence - Talent (People Operations and Resourcing), Development and Reward. They work collaboratively, with the aim of creating a unique and innovative environment where the employees have the opportunity to develop, and are rewarded for the contributions they make.
You will be crucial in implementing a proactive people strategy and objectives that drive and support the delivery for Customer Care. This is a great opportunity for an experienced people Manager who may be looking to broaden their experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Liaising with your client group to identify people strategies and objectives that will deliver results in line with the brand, making sure that organisational design and structures are in place to support longer-term business plans.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the client area's specific activities including customer care KPIs e.g. absence, quality, resourcing and the functional areas
- Supporting all annual HR processes including performance management, audit, talent management, salary and bonus reviews.
- Contributing as a member of the Customer Care Senior Management team including willingness to work out of hours (on call or to see the night team)
- Developing strong and trusted partnerships with business leaders and managers, to provide challenge, coaching and advice. Provide support to line managers for ongoing employee relations issues.
- Working with the Senior People Partner, Recruitment and Finance to develop and deliver an annual resourcing plan taking into consideration current and future demands, demographics, capability by discipline, critical skills and managing indirect headcount salary costs.
- Working with Senior People Partner, to create a talent plan for critical roles for your client group. Make sure that succession plans and development plans are defined for key roles.
- Make sure that succession plans and development plans are defined for key roles.
- Travelling between sites (London/Watford) is expected and occasional travel to visit international partners may be required.
- Managing and mentoring a team of People advisors
- Advise the line and act accordingly whilst giving best advice within a culture that is very employee centric
- Supporting on wider People Operations projects as directed by the People Partner or Head of People Operations.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Extensive direct ER exposure in an e-commerce business at high volume
- Demonstrable experience of adding value through robust ER interventions
- Team management experience
- Experience working to OC Health related matters
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in 24/7, 365 environment (this would be a great plus!)
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio skills etc
- CIPD qualified
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into the Retail, Media & Hospitality Sector across HR & Resourcing. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.