Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a growing regional accountancy practice who require an Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager. The role is open due to several recent promotions.
- Manage a portfolio of clients predominantly across the Home Counties
- Clients will include a range of entrepreneurial businesses across a range of industry sectors.
- Clients turnovers will typically range between GBP5m and GBP60m.
- Manage engagements within both financial and time budgets.
- Oversee own team of Seniors and Juniors.
- Delegating and review of work.
- Providing on the job and office based training and support.
- Assisting senior management and Partners with presentations.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
Our client typically looks to develop their staff and promote from within, consequently they will set out a career progression plan. They have undergone significant growth over the last few years, this is forecast to continue for the foreseeable
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of supervising less experienced team members.
- Desire to work in a unique meritocratic culture.
- Additionally, you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.