Head of Finance
New Head of Finance Role for SME in South Manchester
Your new company
An SME based in south Manchester, this organisation have been going to a particularly exciting time and are enjoying rapid growth. Due to an internal re-structure, they now require a head of finance. You would have full responsibility over the finance department and work closely with senior management to help shape strategy.
Your new role
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Production of management budgets
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. Auditors, Solicitors and Statutory Organisations
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Cash flow forecasting
- Supervise monthly payroll
- Supervise bank reconciliations, petty cash, expenses
- Supervise VAT returns
- Managing a small team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in leading a finance function. This is essential for this role. Further, you will need brilliant communication skills in order to effectively business partner with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to GBP50,000-GBP60,000 and the opportunity to work in a key position for a growing SME.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.