My client, one of the leading Kent employers, is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contractual basis for 12 months. Working directly under the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring reconciliations are prepared and maintained for all balance sheet nominal accounts and key P&L accounts
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Liaising with external auditors or reviewers as required to ensure the efficient and timely completion of their reviews
- Acting as Finance Manager cover for holiday and absences as and when required
- Responsibility for quarterly SOX audit testing ensuring the group remains compliant and operates to its set policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised professional qualification and have experience in the preparation of formal statutory accounts. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail. Along with strong Excel skills knowledge of SUN would be advantageous.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.