Property Manager - prime Central London
Location: Mayfair, London
Salary: GBP 27.000 - GBP 30.000
My client is a niche Property Management and Development Company specialises in the elite "golden postcodes" in prime Central London. The portfolio is located in sought after areas, presented in high quality luxury specs and contemporary designs throughout.
This is a rare opportunity to join this boutique firm and we are looking to recruit an experienced property manager to work in a fantastic location in Mayfair.
- Will be responsible for the management of 120 units
- Main point of contact for the tenants dealing with all maintenance, repairs and tenant issues/ queries
- Upkeep good relationships with tenants and landlords with a high level of customer service
- Commission necessary maintenance, renovation and refurbishment work required. Working closely with contractors to ensure the work is carried out to a high standard and within budget.
- Commission and liaise with agents when tenancies expire, help prepare properties for letting and new tenancies
- Processing contractor invoices & utility bills
- Take responsibility for the end of tenancy process resulting in a smooth transition
- Keep on top of any rent arrears
- Ensure all properties are complaint with legal requirements (gas & electricity certificates etc.
- Maintaining the property filing system
Essential: experience in property management (at least 2-3 years minimum)
- Quick learner & experience working in a fast paced office (will have to hit the ground running)
- Knowledge of compliance regulations as well as some knowledge of the housing act & relevant property legislation
- Great communication skills & interpersonal skills essential
- Good knowledge of Excel & Microsoft
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals