Our client a rapidly growing organisation are looking to expand their team and require an Accountant.
This is an exciting opportunity where there is a clear career path into Senior Accountancy / Management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide exceeds company and client expectations.
- Provision of bespoke and proactive accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice to all clients on an ongoing basis
- Co-ordination and management of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations, payroll, VAT, and administration duties on your clients to ensure all statutory deadlines are met
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation
- Taking on and managing new clients
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
- Support the team to continuously deliver exceptional levels of service
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ideally you will have commenced your AAT qualification.
- Experience of working in an Accountancy Practice
Our Milton Keynes based client offers competitive salary.
Apply today or, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Huhda Khalid on: