Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Weybridge
If you're an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for a new job in a forward-thinking surgery that genuinely allows for a great work/life balance, look no further!
We are recruiting for a well-established Training and high standard research practice with a forward-thinking practice manager. Whilst in the process of assembling a clinical skill mix they are looking for a new Advanced Nurse Practitioner. Clinicians block out time to meet twice a week and discuss patients and other key topics regarding the surgery services and how to remain at the forefront of changes in General Practice. This is a practice that values Advanced Nurse Practitioners and all members of staff enormously.
Salary - GBP40,000 - GBP55,000 FTE + indemnity negotiable + 6 weeks' annual leave
Location - Weybridge
The surgery -
- Training practice
- Research practice
- Mixed patient base
- Purpose-built practice
- Keen education interest - also Paramedic training practice and in process of becoming nurse training practice
- In process of adding additional skills of Pharmacists etc
- Strong nursing team, excellent Nurse Manager
- Excellent staff retention and longevity
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Clinicians meet regularly to discuss patients and catch-up
Your role -
- 3 - 5 days considered (30 - 37.5 hours per week)
- Open to Interests and specialisms
- Reasonable patient workload - 2.5 hour sessions
- Varied Cases ranging from Chronic Disease Management to minor illness
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice with growing opportunities
- GBP40,000 - GBP55,000 FTE depending on skills & experience
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave given if mutually beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioner positions. View what other candidates & practices have said of their experience with them here: