4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Senior
Are you AAT, Part Qualified or Qualified ACCA? Do you have accounts preparation experience? Have you worked on company, sole trader and partnership accounts? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company and to become part of a highly experienced team of people.
To prepare complete and accurate accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies in accordance with the service line systems and procedures, as determined by Client Relationship Managers
- To carry out whatever task, project and assignment the Managers see fit.
- Protect and secure clients' data.
- Reporting to Managers break downs in systems and procedures.
- Be able to work with more junior staff supervising and training if necessary.
- Graduate standard of accounting.
- IT literate.
- AAT qualified.
- Part-qualified or qualified ACCA.
- Accounts preparation experience, must have worked on company, sole trader and partnership accounts.
- Be able to complete tax computations.
- Be able to complete jobs to high standard with minimum of supervision.
- Be experienced in using an accounts production package and excel.
- Able to build close working relationships with clients and proactively manage their expectations.
- Ability to work closely with Line Manager and to carry out several tasks, with minimum supervision and to deadline.
- Ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Work as part of a team being able to listen, absorb and digest information and build stable relationships.
- Ability to create ideas to improve processes and services to clients and support new initiatives.
- Develops broad industry knowledge and proactively develops technical knowledge.
- Uses industry knowledge to analyse and understand client information.
- Up to date technical knowledge and broad understanding to provide added value to clients.
- Must be able to travel.
ACS are recruiting for an Account Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Account Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Account Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Account Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Account Senior role you desire.