Title: Sales Ledger
IMMEDIATE START Monday 31st July
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Assistant who prides themselves on their organisation, accuracy and attention to detail. This is a very reputable international company however with a small head office function in the UK our client requires a individual who is dedicated and willing
Working within a warm friendly team you will have full responsibility of an array of accounting tasks.
Previous experience is essential!!!!!
- Supplier payments, posting payments and receipts, firming orders
- Month end procedures - bank reconciliations, posting expenses, VAT and EC Sales reconciliations, inter-account reconciliations,
- Aged debtors
- statements, invoicing (EDI), raising credit notes, chasing outstanding balances, credit insurance obligations,
- Customer management
- setting up new customers, prices and order forms
- Petty cash management including cash in advance reconciliation
- Ideally position requires minimum of 2 years' experience in a commercial accounts department.
- Professional qualifications are not essential but desirable to AAT standards
- Someone who is focused and results driven
- Highly numeric with the ability to problem solve
- Previous experience using SAGE orSAP
- Organised individual who is efficient and hardworking
- Having a good work ethic and to be willing
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity