Junior Corporate Finance Analyst
Junior Corporate Finance Analyst
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Corporate Finance Boutique who are seeking to recruit a Corporate Finance Executive / Junior M&A Analyst to join their growing team in Berkshire. Known for providing Corporate Advisory and MBO/MBI options to a range of SME and multi-national clients, you will be working as a trusted adviser and contact point for clients, prospective acquirers and third party advisers. Helping to manage offers and negotiating successful sales of companies, key duties include:
• Assisting with key aspects of pitches including valuations, research, insights, financial credentials, buyer profiles etc
• Supporting teams on industry/market sector research, IM writing, financial and valuation analysis
• Ensuring strong client liaison, project management and prospect generation, together with Business Development opportunities.
• Working speedily and to tight deadlines to co-ordinate and produce relevant insight for seller 'pitch documents'
• Undertaking detailed financial analysis to support company valuations, negotiations, deal structures, earn-out forecasts, offer modelling and key indicators in a client business
• Using tools and analysis to improve deal terms where possible
• Working with Lead Advisors to agree the strategic direction of deals and compile/produce relevant presentational content for client meetings
• Managing the timetable of taking businesses 'live to market' - including approval of marketing documents and list of prospective acquirers
• Overseeing calling activity to prospective acquirers, working closely with the lead caller to manage responses
• Position and promote client businesses to prospective acquirers with a view to establishing interest and fit
• Arranging meetings with interested prospects, communicating a clear commercial case in order to gain their commitment
• Supporting Corporate Finance Advisors with the management of offers and Heads of Terms/Letter of Intent
• Co-ordinate and facilitate project reviews with the internal team and clients
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Analyst role you should ideally be a part- or fully qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant (or QBE) with project management expertise and experience in managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients. You should be used to talking through different client selling options, be able to present to senior level audiences and have managed project campaigns and worked to strict deadlines. With strong commercial acumen, you should be able to assess the saleability of a business, interpret Financial Models, understand valuation techniques and be well organised, responding promptly to client and internal stakeholder queries.
On offer is a salary up to GBP30,000 with benefits to include 15% bonus, company pension, healthcare and 23 days holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at
For other Corporate Finance Analyst opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at . McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on or check our Linked-In company profile