A great chance to progress your career with a leading Property Management company!
My client is now recruiting for a Property Manager to join their successful office in Edinburgh to manage residential property developments across Edinburgh and the East of Scotland.
This varied role will involve the following key duties:
- Providing a professional property management service to clients co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and projects
- Working closely with owners to improve communal areas, facilities and services
- Liaising with a variety of contractors to resolve maintenance issues, gather quotes and instruct repairs
- Co-ordinating and monitoring all service contractors - ensuring high standards across your portfolio
- Managing any building insurance claims
- Conducting meetings with owners associations and contractors
- Written communications via letter and email, successfully resolving any complaints
Candidates should ideally have experience in a similar role however other service focussed backgrounds will be considered. (full training available in-house). It is essential that you have a service driven approach, first class communication skills and the ability to manage a fast paced, busy workload. Driving licence required but pool cars provided.
In return you can look forward to an excellent working environment with career prospects, support with property qualifications and an attractive salary package. Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Apply online with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.