Human Resources / HR Manager - Malmesbury area
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER / HR Manager required for a hotel in the Malmesbury area. TRANSPORT is required due to location due to location. Assistance with accommodation may be available.
As HR Managerour client is looking for a candidate who has HR experience, preferably from within the hospitality industry. You will hold a CIPD qualification or similar. You will require good knowledge of employment law and compliance with current legislation.
The role of the HR Manager requires you to interview and recruit for the hotel, assist with training and development of employees and maintain the standards set by the Company. You will ensure effective communication throughout the hotel, whilst supporting the hotel management team's needs & requirements.
Skills and Experience required for the Human Resources Manager role include:
- CIPD qualifications and experience for this administrative role
- Business awareness and management skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- 'Training' skills would be an advantage
- Strong IT and numeracy skills
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- A proven track record of 'making a difference'
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law
- Integrity and approachability; as a manager staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
Some of the Staff Benefits in this role:
- Help with Accommodation
- Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Discounts at the hotel and other properties
- Long service awards
- 28 days holiday with additional holiday for length of service
- Meals whilst on duty
The salary for the vacancy of HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER is given as up to GBP36,000 / per annum / which includes a share of the service charge / TRANSPORT is required due to location due to location. Assistance with accommodation may be available.
N.E. Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please send an up to date copy of your Curriculum Vitae
We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients. However, for more information or opportunities please contact us or forward your cv for consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK