Audit Manager - Lovely High Street Location, Free Parking!
Audit Manager - Lovely High Street Location, Free Parking, 40 minutes from London Waterloo
There is an incredible opportunity for an experienced and client-centred Audit Manager to join my client's Top 20 firm's most impressive regional office based in Egham.
Overview of the Firm's Location
- The office is situated in a vibrant and pleasant high street, just a short walk from Egham station and is easily accessible just 40 minutes from London Waterloo and 45 minutes from Reading by train and is just 1 mile from M25 junction 13.
- There is an office car park for all staff and swanky new offices!
- The high street has a plethora of shops, restaurants, ideal for grabbing a spot of lunch or unwinding after work and the Royal Holloway University's student population ensures a good selection of pubs and bars within walking distance.
- There are several amenities with supermarkets including Waitrose & Tesco and also high street banks and the post office on the doorstep to name a few
Overview of the Audit Manager Role
- As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for an enviable portfolio of national and international clients across various including sectors include Property and construction, Manufacturing, Media and technology, Solicitors and professional practices, not for profit and education with a large number of academies firm wide.
- The clients fall predominantly within the SME and OMB bracket and have turnovers ranging from GBP5m to GBP35m.
- The Audit Manager will be responsible for encouraging the professional development of the pool of Audit Senior and Junior staff members and reviewing their work.
- The Audit Manager should be client-centred in their approach to work, displaying outstanding business acumen, and commercial awareness alongside a flair for business development.
Overview of Business Culture and What it could mean for you?
- The firm is proud of their social collaborative and organise an annual firm wide quiz night as well as several sports events including cricket, football, and netball with interoffice games organised between the Egham and Guildford offices. Each individual office will plan their memorable Xmas and summer events.
- There is no barrier for progression, you are noticed as an individual and pushed to your potential if you are the ambitious type but if you are not there is no pressure.
- They believe in genuine meritocracy and push their staff to succeed and meet their career goals in desirable timeframes. They have home-grown success stories including their Tax Partner who joined as an Assistant Manager 10 years earlier.
- Overall this Top 20 firm can offer you a family-feel environment with endless progression, an enviable client portfolio as well as a constantly rising salary!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance