Robert Half Financial Services are proud to be representing a market-leading Private Equity firm that are looking to recruit a Fund Accountant following the successful launch of a new European fund.
Specialising in medium to large sized businesses across a variety of sectors, this firm based in London's West End boast a global portfolio totalling over $19bn AUM.
About the role
To succeed in this role you will have previous private equity experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven, dynamic professional to join a market leading group to help with the newly launched Fund.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking charge of the over-sight of the external Fund administrators, and management of quarterly and annual reports
- Provide recommendations in the selection and engagement process for service providers and monitor all on-going corporate level costs against budget
- Work closely with the Asset Management and Investment teams on financial aspects of Investments
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of the Fund model and assist in the preparation of Fund level business plans and cash flow projections
- Oversee the management and development of an Assistant Accountant to provide support to daily operation tasks
To be considered for the role of Fund Accountant within this global Private Equity firm based in Londons West End you will be:
- A newly qualified ACA Accountant from a top 10 audit firm
- A graduate from a top 25 university in a subject that demonstrates numeracy
- A highly analytical and numerate individual
- An advance Excel user
The successful Fund Accountant working this global Private Equity firm will be offered a salary range of GBP45-55k plus an excellent benefits package including a very competitive but discretionary bonus scheme (ranging from 40-50%)
***Please do not apply to this position if you do not meet the above criteria***
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.