HR Administrator - 6 month FTC
Our client, a global asset management company based in the West End, are seeking an HR Administrator. You will provide HR administration and support to the wider HR team and the business.
You must have excellent attention to detail with good problem solving skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with good organisational skills. Committed and enthusiastic, flexible in approach and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Ideally, candidates will have worked in a similar environment and will possess excellent IT skills.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly respected organisation and develop your skills within this great HR team!
- Manage the new joiner & leaver and contractor on-boarding process
- Manage monthly reporting and org chart updates
- Support the HR team with international relocations and visa applications where necessary
- Manage the exit interview process
- Assist with HR projects as directed by the Head of HR and Senior HR Manager.
- Assist line managers with recruitment, ensuring that the agreed approval process is followed