Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International Recruitment Consultancy
2 days left
- Full Time
Recruitment Company - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- My client is a top international recruitment agency who specialise in the placement of high quality business professionals in a variety of sectors, including; Finance, Sales, and IT.
- Since their formation they have built a reputation for providing a premium recruitment service to their clients and first class training to all team members. This has ensured their substantial and continued growth in the market over the last 10 years.
Recruitment Vaccancy - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- They are currently looking to recruit a new team of trainee consultants to help with this continued expansion that matches their future ambitions.
- Your role will be to help build new business within the required sector, develop relationships with prospective clients and qualify their requirements.
- You will then take these specifications into the job market and proactively find and place high calibre candidates with everything from SME's to Global Blue Chip companies.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the recruitment process, from first point of contact, interviewing candidates and conducting client meetings, whilst continually liaising with the management team.
Requirements - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Successful candidate will be highly motivated, target driven individuals with a dedicated work ethic as the company requires a high level of productivity.
- You will need to be energetic, hungry and very professional to work in a highly competitive, fast paced and demanding office environment.
- Recruitment is a sales job. Experience in either field is not essential as full training is provided.
- Any previous B2B sales involving cold calling or a track record of building relationships with clients would be looked upon favourably.
Salary & Package - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- If this sounds like the kind of role for you the rewards are unprecedented.
- The basic salary is GBP23,000, in addition there is an uncapped commission structure.
- Typical earning in your first year will be GBP40,000+. Take control of your career
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply below.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.