Senior Quality Systems (Pharma)
4 days left
- Full Time
Just Life Sciences are the leading Life Sciences Specialist based in Cardiff, we are currently seeking a number of Quality Professionals throughout South Wales from Medical Device to Pharma Companies.
We require a Senior Quality Systems professional who has ideally worked within a Pharma or Food Manufacturer, or who has worked within a tightly regulated environment.
Take the leading role in the management and maintenance of the company's Quality Management System.
- To ensure site activities associated with manufacture are in compliance with JLS quality management system requirements, including compliance with relevant GMP requirements e.g. EU GMP.
- To actively manage day-to-day activities associated with maintaining QMS compliance for the JLS site.
- To ensure customer requirements are understood and documented, and to oversee the customer enquiries (including regulatory enquiries)
- To manage the complaints system to ensure timely investigation and closure.
- To manage client quality agreements.
- To help promote a quality mindset in all areas of the site and contribute to the general compliant running of the site, including in the development of site GMP training programmes.
- To participate in customer visits and regulatory audits / inspections, and the company internal and external audit programme as required.
- To deputise for more senior Quality staff.
- To work in line with department and site requirements, including site KPI's and standard work activities.
- To take a lead in continuous improvement processes for simplifying quality and manufacturing related processes while also driving improvements in quality effectiveness.
- Supply quality expertise to support the site as well as resolving complex quality assurance and compliance issues to tight deadlines.
If you have the relevant experience with QA and are looking for a new challenge then please get in touch with
justyn withey at justlifesciences dot com