4 days left
- Full Time
GBP45,000- GBP55,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding Healthcare Communications Agency that creates and delivers highly effective, bespoke marketing and medical communication programmes. As part of their continued growth, an experienced Account Director is needed who has the potential to further develop and grow with the organisation.
The role includes the following responsibilities:-
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the highest quality standards, within budget and exceeding clients expectations
- Taking overall accountability for own accounts, including building and maintaining effective client relations, meeting financial targets and ensuring quality delivery of programmes by self, other team members and third party suppliers
- Identifying potential issues with delivery of programmes, considering potential solutions and seeking appropriate internal direction and support
- Developing organic growth within existing clients by proactively identifying opportunities and proposing appropriate solutions for clients
- Identifying other new business opportunities arising for potential development within the core team
- Leading and preparing for new business pitches, including development of communications strategies, operational recommendations, budgets and pitch presentations
Internal Management and Team Leadership
- Leading, managing and inspiring own team directly and through a matrix structure
- Working with the senior team to ensure that effective internal standard processes, training, and review procedures are followed in order to deliver quality programmes for clients
- Identifying individual training and development needs within account team(s)
The Account Director needs to have the following core experience and competencies:
- Demonstration of career progression in medical communications or medical education agencies
- A track record of managing successful client accounts and involvement in new business pitches
- Demonstration of leadership and mentoring skills and the ability to recruit and develop team members
- Experience in medical communications in order to derive medical communications strategies and appropriate operational plans on a national and international basis
- Minimum science or business first degree
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.