Executive Assistant GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 Benefits
GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 + Holiday + Pension + Private Medical
We are proud to be representing a global business who are based in central Bracknell. We require someone who has experience as an Executive Assistant at a junior level and is looking to progress and develop within an entrepreneurial organisation. You will be highly organised, well presented as well as IT Literate using Microsoft Packages.
- Managing Vice President's calendar's -scheduling meetings internally and externally as well as coordinating events.
- Making all travel arrangements including flights and accommodation.
- Researching the best travel options to reduce costing's for the business.
- Respond to changing flight options etc.
- Dealing with expenses and running reports.
- Preparation of meeting agenda and supporting material.
- Preparation of reports and presentations using Microsoft Power Point.
- Preparation and coordination of other documentation for internal and external facing audiences
- Other administrative duties as and when required.
Key Candidate Attributes
- Competent using Microsoft Office Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Have strong communication skills and high attention to detail.
- To be professional and confidential at all times.
- To have excellent time management skills and to be able to prioritise effectively
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have previous experience within an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant Role
- French or German languages would be desirable
If you are keen to secure a permanent role where you can develop and progress then please contact Paige Harding on or email your CV to
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.