Graduate Trainee Researcher Executive Search GBP25k Shoreditch
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a boutique executive search and interim management firm, focused solely on the digital and technology industries. They work with both early state and corporate clients; helping start-ups scale and transforming big businesses with entrepreneurial talent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Sourcing potential candidates
- Preparing client & candidate documents
- Diary management
- Researching organisations and industry trends
- Working with a Consultant on assignments end-to-end.
- There will also be opportunity to join Consultants on client meetings and sit in on candidate interviews.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
- Strong academics (ideally with some analytical background)
- Curious and full of initiative
- Happy to deal with ambiguity, emotionally intelligent and can provide enjoyable company.
- Need to be able to manage multiple things concurrently and work at pace.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Small company means individuals get a lot of exposure and huge opportunity to learn and grow.
- Friendly environment, great office and location
- 3:30 finish on a Friday!