IT & Mobile Trainer
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: IM Trainer
Department: IM Division
Benefits: Company Car & Mobile Office
Location: Central London
Reports To: IM Field Training Manager
Salary: GBP23.5k-27k + 10% Bonus
Working Days: Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays) ?
Attending events you will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating and delivering Best in Class training for a wide range of our client's products to various customers/visitors. Ensuring bespoke reports are completed after each event and demonstrate ROI. You will need to be a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual for this position.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Focus on events throughout the IM Division
- Operate a clinic style activity that is approachable and proactive.
- Devise innovative ways to build knowledge and demonstrate ROI.
- To take direction from the Line Manager's to focus on product training.
- Promote and demonstrate flagship devices during launch
- To feedback new methods of learning to National Training Manager to ensure continual best practice.
- To ensure that training is delivered in-line with the focus of our client specifically to combat retention of existing handset users.
- Timely and accurate reports
- Build and maintain a bespoke report and distribute to the key stakeholders for each event
- Upload photographs and text documents as supporting evidence of each activity and event
- Collating competitor information
General and Administration
- To feedback after each event to ensure efficiencies are at an optimum.
- To be considered a professional with their field and have the desire to continually add value
- To always operate as a brand ambassador.
- Operate with the set guidelines of the role and best practices of Blue Square Marketing.
- Endorse and build client relations.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Technology focused
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientated
- Training Delivery
- Technical Expertise