Senior Accountant - Lincoln
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the largest firms of accountants in the Lincolnshire area who are looking to employ a Senior Accountant to join their team. This presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate seeking a challenging new role, with future progression encouraged.
A varied role for a involving work across various business areas for a Senior Accountant looking to develop their technical accounting and client management skills within a reputable firm of accountants.
Some duties include:
* Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited company to review stage
* Personal and Corporation tax work
* Develop existing and new relationships with clients
* Assisting the development and training of junior staff
* If desired, opportunity to be involved in audits
Qualifications and experience
Recent experience within a firm of accountants is essential, ideally you will be qualified/part qualified ACA or ACCA or those QBE would also be of interest.
Interviews are being arranged as soon as possible so please submit an application or get in touch for further details.