My client based in Winchester is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team till the end of September.
Successful candidate will be supporting the Credit Control Manager in maximising the company's profitability
Credit Controller duties:
* Control and manage portfolio of debtors ensuring invoices are paid
* Develop business partnering- maximum collection results
* Work within credit policy
* Ensure Oracle advanced collections is used to maximum effect across team
* Management reporting
Credit Controller skills:
* Proven track record in Credit Control
* Great communicator
* Knowledge of Oracle financials
* Motivator and self- starter
* Have the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, external and internal customers
* Team player
* Good numerical and literacy skills
* Ability to prioritise workload under pressure.
* Problem solving
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.