5 days left
- Full Time
GBP35 - 42,000pa + benefits
Our client, is one of the UK's leading full service law firms, with offices in London, Wales, Thames Valley and the South Coast. Their clients are commercial business, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals. They are seeking a Finance Manager to manage the finance team based at their office in North Harbour, reporting to the Financial Controller.
* Day to day team management of 14 people including allocation and supervision of work, training, support, recruitment and appraisals.
* Responsibility for the banking, cashiering and general finance teams.
* Development and implementation of internal processes and controls.
* Administration of online banking facility.
* Responsibility for regulatory compliance and ensuring best practice within the team.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including auditors and bank managers.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Manager/Supervisor role.
* Proven numeracy and IT literacy skills.
* Considerable knowledge and experience of VAT.
* Confident in communicating with the team and others across the Firm.
* Team player, ability to work under pressure and excellent time management skills.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
* Enthusiastic and positive.
For more details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Phil Anders at
Albior Financial Recruitment acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent roles. Albior is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.