Financial Crime Officer
My client offer excellent career progression for the right candidates. They are customer and people centric in their approach with team satisfaction ratings at an all time high. They are a truly great company to work for.
Up to GBP28k basic depending on experience plus bonus, excellent benefits and career progression.
- Identify and investigate Fraud Prevention intelligence on all finance applications
- Conducting in-depth investigations in accordance with company rules
- Contacting relevant third parties to establish the nature of the warning, where necessary
- Providing Operations with the investigation outcome in a prompt and timely manner
- Where fraudulent activity is identified, to file with national databases in accordance with regulations and company procedures.
- To analyse the performance of the rule-sets to ensure that fraud is being identified and prevented at the point of application, whilst false positive matches are minimised.
- To conduct investigations into cases of Impersonation Fraud, Application Fraud and Theft
- Compiling evidence
- Submitting witness statements and presenting exhibits
If you've worked as a recent Fraud Officer in the finance sector please don't hesitate to apply.
Generous annual leave
Company pension scheme
Private medical insurance Life assurance