Accounts Assistant - East Barnet - Leading Company
Are you a proven and motivated Accounts Assistant looking for work with a leading company that will offer you clear career progression and development?
Our leading Property Management company client is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant on a Temporary basis to work form there offices in East Barnet
Working as part of a successful team, you will support the accounts team to ensure maximum productivity
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Immediate start available
- Excellent working conditions
- Progression and development
Duties Include (but not limited to)
- Posting Receivable and Refunds
- Processing daily of cheques for service charges and ground rents
- Trips to the bank daily to lodge cheques
- Responsibility of the general client accounts
- Issuing of receipts for cheque payments where requested.
- Distribution of any remaining paperwork attached to cheques to other staff
- Processing of credit/debit card payments received by means of excel spreadsheet recording, entering onto our database and appropriate transfer to the client accounts of funds received.
- Office related cheques, processing of cheques for additional fees and notices received, recording onto excel spreadsheet for head office reporting
- Issuing of appropriate receipted invoices to property managers with associated paperwork.
- Dealing with queries
- Reallocation of receipts as and when required and make the necessary bank transfers
- Deal with direct debit - from setting up to collection and posting including liaise with the bank
- Scanning and indexing remittance to Onbase
- Dealing with refunds to lessees
- To allocate unallocated receipts prior to reminders being issued
- Proven Accounts experience
- Immediate to start or short notice
- Property Management or Real Estate exposure (Desirable)
- Professional, motivated and approachable
- Competent IT skills including Excel
- Relative qualifications
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.