Lead Reward and Policy Specialist
- Full Time
Lead Reward and Policy Specialist-Falkirk
We have an opportunity for a Lead Reward and Policy Specialist to join us in Falkirk offering a salary of up to GBP40,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of People Corporate Services you will be part of a dynamic specialist team. You will be responsible for leading your team to shape our reward and policy strategy, attracting, motivating and retaining great talent.
The Lead Reward & Policy Specialist will manage two other specialists across the UK, South Africa and India business.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
As a Lead Reward and Policy Specialist what will your responsibilities be?
- Responsible for shaping and driving the corporate reward and remuneration strategy across our UK, India and South Africa operations. Ability to drive a programme of development and enhancement in the field of employee benefits to recognise and reward our people.
- Utilising market information and sources to complete pay, bonus & benefit reviews and benchmarking.
- Create, refresh and deploy corporate people policies, processes and procedures across all 3 countries.
As a Lead Reward and Policy Specialist what skills and experience will you need?
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead, enthuse and motivate.
- An experienced line manager who is able to lead and inspire a team of specialists. Understands employee reward and remuneration and the part this plays in the attraction, engagement, retention life cycle.
- Ideally qualified to CIPD level or working towards.
- Employment law knowledge of UK and EU legislation with international awareness of South Africa and India being an advantage.
- Proven experience of working in a busy HR function.
- Ability to juggle many tasks concurrently and manage own workload and diary.
- A genuine interest in being part of a fast paced team that plays a pivotal role in delivering the people agenda.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity click the link below we would love to hear from you....