We are actively recruiting for a General Assessor - assessing candidates in Customer Service, Administration, Team Leader etc. The role is assessing learners in the Ipswich and Bury St Edmonds area.
The delivery and development of apprenticeship learners providing clear direction and information, enabling them to fulfill their role ensuring individual set targets are met
- Designing a variety of soft and hard skill courses to meet the needs of the target groups.
- Responsible for regularly reviewing and amending of training material in line with OFSTED and awarding body requirements
- To ensure adherence to Health & Safety (including Safe Learner concept), Equal Opportunities and Code of Conduct policies, Equality and Diversity and that all learners are given fair access to opportunities.
- To actively promote and support an empowered open success culture.
- Communication at all levels to be open and honest and a clear two- way channel.