SEN Teachers needed in Buckinghamshire for September Starts!
Prospero Teaching are working with Special Educational Needs schools across Buckinghamshire, looking for qualified teachers to fill various vacancies starting September, on permanent and long term basis. These vacancies are
You do not need to be experienced in Special Educational Needs provision, Teachers looking to make the transition are encouraged to apply.
If you hold Qualified Teacher Status and are looking for a new September position in a Special Educational Needs School, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV. Schools are very keen to appoint at this time of year, and will be shortlisting for interview by Tuesday next week. If you are interested, you must apply now to be in with a chance.
We are working with some fantastic schools, specialising in all areas of Special Educational Needs provision, with committed teachers who have a real expertise in their field.
About the schools:
• Cater for children with a variety of needs, including Moderate Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorder and others
• Cover a wide age range, from Early Years to Post-16 provision
• Focus on students acquiring social, emotional and general life skills as well as academic achievement
• Small class sizes with high levels of support staff
• Many able to support Newly Qualified Teachers
• All can take mainstream teachers looking to transition into Special Educational Needs provision
The successful Teachers must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Willingness to partake in appropriate Continued Professional Development training
• The correct attitude - passion for the well-being and progress of Special Educational Needs students is a must
All the schools we work with in Buckinghamshire want to fill vacancies as soon as possible, and are interviewing as they receive candidates. To be in with the best chance to secure your ideal teaching position, reply to this advert now, and so long as you have Qualified Teacher Status you will be contacted.
All teachers, no matter what your experience and background, are encouraged to apply.
At Prospero, we are able to provide assistance with your Continued Professional Development after we have found you your ideal position. We offer accredited online Safeguarding courses which according to local Headteachers, are of the same standard as their training, as well as the chance to participate in full/half day face to face courses in areas such as behaviour management and Team Teach.
If you'd like to know more about these jobs, then please call the Prospero Teaching London Head Office.
If you have a friend who wants a role as a Special Needs Teacher, send us their contact details, and you could earn GBP150 from our Refer a Friend scheme!
Here at Prospero Teaching we work with only the most exceptional teachers from around the world. Giving teachers from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The Netherlands and Belgium international opportunities to prosper in their teaching career. Our attitude is to focus on making a real impact to education and the teaching profession, learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. In addition, if teaching from overseas we can help you out with your bank account, accommodation and aftercare as well as continued professional development.