Residential Conveyancing Lawyer/Licensed Conveancer
Residential conveyancing solicitor sought by this respected and progressive law firm.
Your new company
This well regarded law firm has a successful residential conveyancing team that is busy.
Your new role
This role will see you handle a broad range of high quality residential conveyancing matters.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have:
* The ability to run your own caseload progressing work quickly with an eye for detail
* The ability to establish strong relationships with clients
* Excellent organisational / communication and time management skills
* The ambition to learn and make a difference to the firm
* 3-5 years' PQE within residential property advising and representing clients on a
range of property matters
What you'll get in return
By working for this respected firm, the successful candidate will have the chance to enjoy good quality work in a supportive and progressive workplace. The firm offers agile/flexible working and there is a very competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.