A global logistics company are actively looking to appoint a Payroll Officer to join their team based in London.
Sitting in a team of 4 and reporting into the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and efficient processing of monthly salary payments across many geographies.
- Coordinating payroll data - completed within required timeline
- Successfully validate payments and deductions for all active crew members
- Create and collate all payment files to be uploaded to relevant banking platforms
- Ensure all payments are duly authorised and processed in accordance with internal financial controls and required timelines
- Address and successfully resolve all payment inquiries raised by beneficiaries
- Create and complete electronic records of payments accurately which include all relevant supporting documentation
- Review, collate, prepare and record all payroll and compliance documentation on internal system
- prepare, post and reconcile salary journal entries.
The successful candidate will have strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
In addition to this you will have worked in a similar position previously and have a proven track record in processing high volume payrolls across multiple jurisdictions.