Full time KS2 Class teacher starting September to July 2018
Pay Range: GBP100-GBP170.05 per day Mansfield Area NG18
Teachers UK are seeking a full time KS2 Class teacher to work in a primary school in the Mansfield area. This is a temporary position for 3 terms, with the possibility of becoming a permanent role. The successful candidate will work as part of a supportive team and have the following qualities:
- Teach pupils within allocated class, enhancing their learning and providing the opportunity for achievement for all pupils
- Planning and preparing tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest during lessons
- Monitor the academic progress of pupils and implement appropriate strategies to address underachievement
- To assess, record and report on the progress and attainment of pupils
- To set homework task as appropriate
- To mark pupil's work and give appropriate and constructive feedback
- To research new topic areas, maintain up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participate in school meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in regular in-service training (INSET) as part of continuing professional development (CPD)
- Undertake critical self-evaluation and then participate in continuous professional development designed to enhance the quality of teaching or other working practices.
- Work as part of an effective team to support and develop the teaching across the school
This position is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers. If you would like to find out more please get in touch with Louise Hamby at Teachers UK.