GBP28 - GBP35 per hour (dependant on experience)
Mainfunctionofthejob: (Note: In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
l To clinically assess prospective Service Users of the organisation's services, and to provide clinical review if they become a Service User.
l To work in participation with all Clinicians who are involved with Service Users.
l To support the development of bespoke Care Plans and Risk Assessments for each Service User.
l To assist in Service Management through participating in Recruitment, Auditing and On-Call Procedures for the organisation.
l To fully participate in induction and ongoing training programmes for all staff within the organisation, taking the lead for any clinical training.
Beenstock Home, but you may have relocated within the UK at the discretion of the company with 4 weeks' notice.
To provide clinical supervision and support to staff within the organisation.
To assume the role of lead for safeguarding within the Home; this includes but is not limited to: safeguarding audits; attendance at Salford Safeguarding forum; Monitoring of the homes safeguarding training.
To provide out-of-hours on-call support for the organisation on an agreed rota basis.
1. To provide clinical supervision for staff on an individual and group basis.
2. To regularly audit Care Planning and risk assessment procedures throughout the organisation, and provide feedback to service managers.
3. Positively, fully support and implement the decisions of the Registered Manager. Reconcile differences of approach and opinion with the Registered Manager in private.
4. Create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
5. Participate in the development of The Home's policies, particularly those which relate to clinical issues within the service.
6. Share in the development of strategic plans for The Home.
7. Participate in the evaluation of The Home against agreed organisational and clinical goals, as well as business and quality objectives.
8. To participate in marketing the service, through attendance at corporate events/exhibitions, and visiting potential purchasers to discuss our range of clinical services.
9. To clinically assess potential Service Users.
10. To be present when a Service User is admitted to the service in order to provide continuity of contact.
11. To provide verbal and written feedback to purchasers of a service about the people they have placed with the organisation, on a quarterly and/or as required basis.
12. To provide on-call management support at evenings/weekends on an agreed rota basis.
13. Work in a cost-effective manner.
14. Be involved in staff recruitment processes, including short listing and interviewing. To provide clinically related questions for applications and interviews.