2 days left
- Full Time
Angard Staffing is the dedicated provider of Administrative roles to Royal Mail's Contact centres across the UK. Due to an increase in workload volumes we are seeking additional candidates at our key sites at this stage.
This role is to work as an Administrator.
ROLE PURPOSE & KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
To deliver the service that meets the agreed HR Services Specification for the appropriate process or product.
The role is to work in the Royal Mail Fleet team as a team administrator. This requires a knowledge and background with vehicals, good administration skills, people skills, telephone skills and pc skills.
The role is working rotational hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday - Friday with possible Saturday work from 7:30am - 12:30pm. You will be working within a new business venture within the fleet team, utilising our Royal Mail workshops to repair and maintain external wholesale customer vehicles.
The role will involve working alongside the other administrators ensuring booking of work through to invoicing work.
The role may involve ordering vehicle parts on behalf of the workshops, and ensuring they are on site before the booking, alongside using M5, the software we use to record jobs.
The role will also include supporting workshops with their work in progress, keeping the customer up to date with any vehicle changes, and dealing with any queries or compliants over completed work.
Accuracy is key in this role as you will be inputting into intranet systems such as M5 and WebVds.
Problem solving and confidene while taking calls are key attributes for this role.
2. Key Accountabilities
- To be personally flexible to meet customer requirements
- To understand the product and the overall end to end process in depth
- To deliver a service that meets the agreed Service Specification
- To exhibit behaviours that exceeds our customers expectations
- To actively engage in Service Improvement
- To contribute to the development of the team.
- To engage in team events
- To possess the technical knowledge to enable delivery of an excellent service.
- Ensure service measures are captured.
- Ensure service issues or failures are raised quickly
- Contribute to root cause analysis and generate solutions for corrective/preventative action
- Establish & maintain excellent working relationships with all Royal Mail Colleagues
- Be flexible in approach which may mean working within a different service area or location
- Ensure personal behaviour enhances the customer experience.
- Understand and comply with Legal Requirements and Royal Mail Policies.
- Contribute effectively at team meetings, discussions, 1:1's and Work Time Listening & Learning (WTLL)
- Raise areas for continuous improvement whenever identified
- Maintain an Audit Trail and Data Confidentiality at all times
- Exhibit enthusiasm and PRIDE
- Ensure safe systems of work are in place
- Take ownership of all Personal Development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITY PROFILE
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and written skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet service specification requirements
- Computer skills
- Service/Process skills as appropriate
- Questioning and Data Analysis
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Excel and using formula
- Quick understanding of new computer systems
- Flexible team player with an adaptable approach to work
- Delivering to meet deadlines
- Managing customer and client relationships
Rowland Hill House