- Full Time
HSBC are currently looking for three Finance Analysts for an interesting and challanging 6 month project. This will be excellent opportunty to work in fast paced and senior level team.
Role of Department/Business Area:
- Financial Control & Balance Sheet Quality Assurance for UK Retail Bank & Global Banking & Markets.
- To strengthen the balance account reconciliation/substantiation & control environment.
• Working as a member of an independent Quality Assurance project team validating and testing UK Retail Bank and Global Banking & Markets Balance Sheet controls
• Analysis, review and performance of Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Substantiation to ensure the completeness, accuracy and validity of Balance Sheet accounts in the General Ledger.
• Analysis and reporting of potential high risk items in internal controls
• Reporting and documentation of findings and control improvement recommendations
• Ensure that internal control standards are appropriate and are maintained and documented.
• Provide input into enhanced balance sheet controls training, policies and procedures
Essential Technical Experience Required:
• Qualified ACA/ ACCA or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
• Must possess a relevant Finance degree.
• Experience of IFRS.
• Investment banking experience useful.
• Retail banking experience useful
• Commercial Finance experience useful
• Excellent communication skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires constant communication with other individuals and teams with the HSBC Group.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation of work tasks.
• Ability to communicate with Senior Managements, Business CFOs and other key stakeholders.
• Self motivated enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability.
• Utilises own initiative to investigate and resolve issues.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including Access, Excel , Visio for the production of work stream flows
These roles are set to move quickly so please do not hesitate to apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.