Compliance Monitoring Officer
Our client, a large Financial Services company based in Maidenhead are looking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the company complies with all relevant legislation, regulations, policies and codes of conduct
- Identifying areas of emerging risk
- Designing, implementing and delivering the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Developing relationships and providing guidance on the effectiveness of risk management
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Producing reports for the Senior Management Team
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of relevant legislation, regulations, policies and codes, previous experience in the Financial Services sector is preferable but not essential and a strong attitude for taking responsibility for tasks and seeing them through to completion.
Please apply online to be considered.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.