PA to CEO/Corporate Team
4 days left
- Full Time
My Client, a well established manufacturing company based in the Rochdale area are looking to recruit a PA to the CEO and the rest of the Corporate team.
Accountable to the CEO, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the CEO and the rest of the Corporate team in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of their office and teams.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent PA/secretarial skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Google Mail and associated sites, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working as a PA at a Director level (preferred)
- Energetic and proactive approach
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work in a structured way to a high standard against deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with a high degree of discretion, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Ability to build good working relationships and networks.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, willingness and reliability.
- Proactive, a self-starter and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to pushback and influence whilst maintaining positive working relationships.
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Directors/Corporate team daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- To set appointments and meetings for the Directors/Corporate team as requested including regular one to one meetings with direct reports.
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the Directors, using your own initiative
- To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organisations on behalf of the Directors/Corporate
- To advise the Director/Corporate of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office
- To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Directors, including provision of hospitality for visitors.