Events Team Leader
3 days left
- Full Time
Tag Resourcing is supporting an amazing medium sized experiential events agency, in their search for an Events Team Leader for one of their key events teams. This role would suit someone with experience of supervising and leading a team, including conducting one to ones and development plans.
Their bright, modern office is based in a fantastic location easily commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford or Luton. There will very occasionally be travel, you must therefore be a driving licence holder.
The Client: A genuinely fantastic, award winning agency with a dynamic, driven team and a vibrant, supportive working environment. The team really is just that, a team - everyone pulls together for the overall success of the business and there is real passion not only to succeed but for genuine excellence.
They have a superb background with loyal long-term clients, all of whom are global brands, and they are committed to further growth and development.
Job Scope: To provide dedicated supervision to a team of events co-ordinators, helping with a variety of tasks which could range from liaising with a key contact within one of their well known, international clients to running post-events evaluation reports.
You would use your initiative to ensure that the team is supported in in all areas, solving problems autonomously and pro-actively and giving guidance where necessary.
- Proactive supervision of a team of Event Co-ordinators
- Leading and motivating the team
- Responsibility for some HR elements such as one to one appraisals
- Generating reports on results, post event evaluations, budgets and KPI targets
- Support to Account Manager and Head of Client Services
- Facilitating weekly team briefings
- Client liaison and general customer service
Experience and personal attributes required:
- At least 18 months experience of team management
- An enthusiastic, driven nature
- Relationship management skills
- Computer literacy, Excel in particular
- Ability to respond to situations autonomously
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills