6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Risk Officer looking for an exciting new challenge? Have you got a proven track record of building strong relationships with internal stakeholders, personnel and Audit and Risk Committee members? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Knole Green, we are working with a large professional body dedicated to the insurance and financial planning sectors to find a successful and proactive Risk Officer to join their team in London.
You will be responsible for ensuring a robust risk management framework is in place as well as developing and operating Risk Strategy.
- Ensure risk management standards through the provision of advice on risk management best practices and their implementation
- Design, formulate and manage the risk appetites and all risks
- Ensure all material risks are identified, assessed and appropriately managed and that actions are taken where necessary
- Analyse the impact on business processes of changes to strategy and regulatory rules and guidelines
- Be responsible for systems processes communications and controls within the company and take appropriate action if the required standards are not met
- Ensure that the assessment and use of risk in strategic decision making is effectively embedded and used across the business
- Report to the Professional Standards Director and be accountable for society and business wide risk issues, including strategic risks
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Educated to degree level with recognised professional qualification
- Extensive practical knowledge of risk management practice
- Insurance market knowledge including Lloyd's, London Market & International Markets and other financial services markets
- Knowledge of financial and business processes in the insurance industry
- Knowledge of legal principles and their application in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles and structures
Salary & Benefits:
You will be working for a customer-focussed, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to their success. This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive an excellent salary of up to GBP70,000 (depending on experience).
For your chance of securing this fantastic role please send us your CV or give us a call!