Finance Business Partner
My client a leading Retailer is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner within their Trading team. You will provide analytical and critical insights to support key decision making process within the Trading team. This role should bring credible challenge to the business.
Forecasting, Planning and Business Performance review
- Manage the end to end forecasting and budgeting process for sales & gross contribution for the responsible categories
- Constructively challenge the Trading team to deliver a robust forecast
- Ensure a collaborative and transparent forecast is delivered with complete buy in at all levels
- Analyse and communicate business performance in relevant categories with clear explanations of any material variances
Supplier income forecasting and review process
- Robust forecasting of supplier income across responsible categories to reduce the uncertainty regarding the full year outturn.
- Consolidated view of supplier income and other elements of gross contribution
- Creation and support of modelling to allow trading department to more accurately track and forecast full year overrider and growth overrider figures.
Project and Ad-hoc Support
- Provide financial challenge, analysis and insight in all major projects impacting the Trading team.
- Brand profitability sales analysis
- Drive efficiency in processes throughout the business as required
- A flexible and adaptable approach to their work, a high level of integrity and an ability to focus in on the detail to deliver high standards of work. It also requires a high level of professionalism and a positive "can do" attitude to maintain high standards
- Comfortable working with financial and non-financial people, manage and influence decision making across the business, being comfortable in constructively challenging buying to right solution.